SF Two Cow jokes from http://practical-tech.com/entertainment/two-cow-jokes-the-science-fiction-ones/#more-1511
, where there are lots more of them, but here's a sample. Many of them had me laughing so hard I was tearing up. Noticed via leguin
..........Ursula K. Le Guin’s Earthsea Trilogy
– You have two cows. You can only get milk out of them if you know their real names.Ursula K. Le Guin’s The Left Hand of Darkness
- You have two cows. Sometimes you have two bulls instead.Lord of the Rings
- Two cows to rule them all.Sword of Shannara
- Two cows to rule them all.Mad Max
- Two cows enter. One cow leaves.
I keep thinking I need to write one for PTerry's Discworld. Twoflower, Two Cows....??
Edited to add some contributions by dspitzle
: You have two cows. You trade one for some magic beans, and the other jumps over the moonDouglas Adams
: You have two cows, and you left yourself a message you can only read by superimposing their spotsDaniel Pinkwater
: You have two cows, one of which is actually Mozart.